We all know that communication is key during times of crisis.
According to research, just 7% of communication is the actual words - the remaining 93% comes from body language and voice, which is why film is such a powerful tool with which to reach your audiences.
But what do you do when social distancing and self isolation prevents filming? Obviously, we cannot break any of the rules, but we can still help you.
Who do you want to get messages out from? Who do your residents need to see for reassurance? What would you prefer to communicate in film rather than text?
Here's where we can help. These days everyone can film themselves, but not everyone has the skills to do it well. We can provide advice and guidance to whoever you would like to appear in a coronavirus update film, so they can film themselves in the best way possible. We can then edit this, including any logos, photographs, slides you might have and you can get it straight out to your audiences.
What's more, we don't just bring film skills to the table. Before setting up End 2 End Productions, we both worked in communications at English Heritage. Mark made the promotional and internal films and Victoria was Head of Internal Communications. In 2001, during the foot and mouth crisis Victoria was a key part of the team co-ordinating English Heritage's response and dealing with enquiries.
We know the importance of communication during these testing times and we are ready to help. Our rates are very reasonable and flexible. We want to do all we can to help you reassure your audiences that you will help them through this.
Families on our Doorstep is a fantastic community development programme run by Optivo, with the whole family in mind. We were back with them this year to make an update, which documents the difference they are making with training and pathways to employment.
The Challenge run inspirational programmes for young people, including the National Citizen Service. This year they asked us to make a promotional film, focused on the work they do to bring young people from different backgrounds together.
This year the Central and North West London NHS Trust decided they needed a new way of encouraging staff to get their flu jab. Knowing that the best people to persuade them would be their colleagues, they asked us to make a fun film with a serious message. The great news is that it worked and they met their immunisation targets.
Including the recording of the hospital choir, this whole film was shot in just one day.
Last summer we were out and about filming the National Citizen Service for The Challenge. Since then we've been making trailer films to promote it to next years cohort. These four films feature different participants and focus on the friendships that are made.
Housing Associations aren't just about homes. They support their residents in many different ways and AmicusHorizon are a shining example of this. They were nominated for their community development work in the Business in the Community (BITC) Awards and asked us to make a film to support their nomination. It was shown at the awards ceremony at the O2 in London and of course, they won!
This is the latest of several films that we have made for Sport England. It's audience is Leisure Centre staff and it is packed with ideas to help them make the This Girl Can campaign work within their centres.
For the past three summers we've travelled across the country filming for The Challenge who are the largest provider for the National Citizens Service programme (NCS). Throughout the year we then use the footage to make various promotional films to promote NCS to different audiences.
It is a privilege to be a part of this programme and to see the difference it makes to those who get involved.
We have been making films for AmicusHorizon for four years and when they merged with Viridian earlier this year, to become Optivo, we were proud to be asked to make their launch film.
Families on our Doorstep, is a three year big lottery funded project providing courses and learning opportunities for parents and carers living in Swale. We were asked to make a film showing how it is making a difference to its participants and their families.